We’re gettin’ social this year, and we want you to join us on Twitter and Instagram. Enter the Gettin’ Social/Goin’ Beyond Contest and you could win a great prize.
It’s simple. Just answer the question “How does Pitt-Bradford go beyond for me?” on Twitter and/or Instagram. On Twitter, tweet your answer using no more than 140 characters. On Instagram, submit a picture that best illustrates your answer.
All of the entries will be shared at the 2013 Go Beyond Brand Party on Wednesday, Feb. 20, where party-goers will vote for their favorite answer on Twitter and photo on Instagram. Winners will be notified after the party.
The deadline for the contest is Feb. 11. If you have any questions, contact us at @PittBradford.
The writer of the winning tweet will receive Beats Solo HD on-Ear headphones in Pitt blue. The photographer with the winning photo will receive Beats by Dr. Dre Pill wireless speakers.
- To enter you must fill out and submit an entry form.
- You may submit entries on both Twitter and Instagram.
- You must use the #GoBeyond hashtag and @PittBradford (Twitter) or @uPittBradford (Instagram) when submitting your entry.
- If you tweet or Instagram more than once using the #GoBeyond hashtag and Twitter or Instagram handle, your last tweet and/or picture will be considered your final entry and will be the one judged at the party.
- The tweet and photo that receive the most votes at the party will win.
- You must attend the party to be eligible to vote.
The fine print:
The entries will be disqualified if it features:
- Illegal or inappropriate activity such as drinking, vomiting, etc.
- Sexual content
- Inappropriate or vulgar language
- Derogatory or unflattering content about the university